We bring a variety of professional certifications, education and experience levels which support our clients. Our years in the workforce have given us the ability to maintain contacts on both the Executive and Technical levels. We draw on our broad experience and background to bring in the expertise our clients need when they need it, and we also manage that workflow. This process allows us to keep our clients' costs minimal.
Below are some of the typical services we perform, however if you don't see what you need on the list please contact us. We realize all businesses are different and can be flexible in what we offer.
As you look through this list you will see different services, at the HEARTBEAT of all services offered is our FOCUS. Which is getting projects moving, helping people be more productive and taking work off the plates of busy managers/executives so they can better focus on the "big picture" of their organization.
Take advantage of a PMP Certified Project Manager to run your small or large-scale project.
- Effective and Efficient communication
- Budget and schedule adherence
- Weekly Meetings with all parties involved
- Agenda Creation
- Deadline Monitoring
- Periodically updated project documents and timelines
- Documentation hand-off
Broker/Consultant Employee Benefits Assistance Add-On for your clients
Download our Group Implementation Services Brochure
As your Broker Assistant, we can be your right hand when it comes to providing services to your clients depending upon their needs. We always sign Non-Disclosure and Non-Solicitation agreements up front.
- Renewals and Implementations
- In-depth Implementation Project Management: includes weekly vendor/client meetings, documentation hand-off, post go-live support and much more.
- Proofread SBCs, SPDs, or any other document
- Assistance with New Group, New Plan, New Product, and New Vendor Implementations (some restrictions on vendors may apply)
- Packet Creation and distribution
- Employer Group HR assistance
- We can be your contact inside your group to assist them internally with open enrollment, adding and terming members, etc.
- Field Questions for HR from Members
- Assist HR with tracking data (for your clients without a HRMS)
- Member Outreach
- Benefit Administration System implementation assistance
- Periodic Employee Meetings
- Benefit Fair Assistance
- Open Enrollment Assistance - We can assist as little or as much as you like, we can be a presence for questions or we can bring staff and help members enroll online.
- Track missing enrollments after open enrollment and contact employees to complete the process
- Product Training for Members
- On-site availability periodically for questions from members
- Explain EOBs
- Additional Broker Services
- Back Office Tasks
- Work Overflow
- Anything else you would like to take off your plate temporarily or permanently, just let us know and we will explore further!
Staff Organizational Mentoring and Productivity Improvement Plans
We know that organization is one of the most valuable tools in our
toolkit. It’s what allows us to be extremely productive on a daily basis.
If your staff are feeling overwhelmed or struggling to complete tasks,
let us help.
- Unbiased, third party to get your staff member back on track
- Productivity Improvement Plan
- Periodic follow ups to ensure adherence to the plan
Human Resources Project Management
We have found that our Project Management work is a great fit for Human Resources departments. Whether you are a department of one of many, bringing in our team for project work gives you some relief in your busy day. We can work under your direction to move projects along and get them to the finish line. There are a variety of things we can do in this area so please reach out to us and we would be happy to discuss.
- Workflow consulting and process improvement while incorporating automation where possible
- Workflow “makeover” – helping employees manage workflow more efficiently
- Process and Procedure documentation – making procedural documents can be a hassle but it’s also very important. Allow us to observe your procedure and put it into a professional document.
- Document Proofreading
- Creating/editing/formatting reports
- Packet Design and collating
- PowerPoint, Excel projects
- Notary Services
Do your Team Meetings seem to go on for hours with little progress?
We’ve been there, seen that. We know we can help! Invite us to your Team Meetings and we will not only take detailed notes with follow up action items emailed to Team Members, but we will help bring organization back to the Team so you can have a productive day.
- Setting up and Managing webinars
- Facilitating meetings to enhance productivity and efficiency
- Meeting agenda and packet creation
- Detailed meeting notes
The best part of being in Management is mentoring your staff, taking time to visit with them individually
to answer meaningful questions, having a minute to work through problems with them as they ask.
However, many times Managers spend countless hours on follow-ups with their team. If you want more
time to do meaningful tasks with your staff and less time on follow-ups, consider giving Right Hand
Operations a try.
- We load your tasks into our Project Management software along with deadlines and important information and produce reports to show progress.
- We follow up with your staff, find out what road blocks are preventing them from completing their tasks, streamline the questions flowing to you as the Manager.
Please contact us for professional client references.
Pricing varies depending on services needed, contact us for a quote today!